phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au)we want you to have a fulfilling shopping experience online. To assist you, we have set out our warranty,returns and refund policy below. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.Thanks for shopping at phone parts warehouse pty ltd, Australia. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help The Following Conditions Apply For Warranty / Return/ Refund Claims:
1. All products sold by phone parts warehouse pty ltd are covered by 6 months warranty, It is your responsibility to test all Parts within 6 months of purchase,phone parts warehouse pty ltd will not apply store credit or refund to your account after 6 months from the date of purchase,
2. phone parts warehouse pty ltd warranty is limited to component failure and transport damage while item is being shipping to customer.
3. Warranty does not cover physical damage of items due to improper installation.
4. Please test the screens for physical damage before installation, warranty will be rejected if the screen has been used and it Was likely damaged by installation.
5. All costs associated with returning goods are the customer's responsibility and are not refundable.
6. Damage to the packaging on delivery policy is strictly 7 days from the Delivery Date. You must go through Return Claim procedure outlined above in order for us to process your Return Claim. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item or refund the price you paid for the item, at our discretion.
7. A replacement item will only be shipped once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return Claim.
8. Before returning any faulty goods to us you must initiate a Return Claim.
9. Our Service Centres test for declared faults thoroughly, however, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense.
10. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and phone parts warehouse pty ltd. We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and phone parts warehouse pty ltd accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
11. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
12. Warranties of products do not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause.
13. DOA (Dead on Arrival) is for items that are deemed faulty, broken, damaged or otherwise incorrect within 7 days of the original invoice date.
14. If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please email us so we can this sorted for you.
15. Please always email us and obtain a return reference number before you return anything back to us.
16. All the return without a return reference number will be charged 10% restocking fee, regardless of the return reasons.
17. Delivery charges are non-refundable. We will pay for the replacement shipping cost.
18. All items must be returned to us before a refund or a replacement is issued.
19. All goods will be inspected on return as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
20. Please put your order details including order number, return reference number, return reasons and your contact information together with your returned items. Packages without REF Form/Case Number will not be processed due to verification issues.
21. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way. We strongly advise you to put the returned items in the proper box,
22. You have 7 days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
23. All faulty parts needs to be returned with its package for identification.
24. All faulty parts needs to be returned to our warehouse to be inspected.
25. Please be aware phone parts warehouse pty ltd uses an identification stamp on its parts to help you to distinguish our products.
26. If you return parts that is not purchased from phone parts warehouse pty ltd but from another vendor and want the item to be returned, you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
27. If you return any item for a refund, we will deduct the reward point credit and then add to your store credit at time of return.
28. Free tools or Gifts are not returnable
29. If a part is received in damaged condition, phone parts warehouse pty ltd must be notified within 48 hours of the receipt of the package in order to file a damage claim on said package. Provide proof of purchases at the time you return theitem. photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
30. If any items are incorrect or missing from a shipment, phone parts warehouse pty ltd must be notified within 48 hours after you receive the package.
31. Replacement parts will be sent out immediately (Depend on stock availability) with the requirements of the faulty part to be Sent back before replacements can be sent.
32. We will arrange the replacement parts in 24 hours after we receive and examine it.
33. Returning Postage Cost should pay by customer and phone parts warehouse pty ltd will send replacement parts on free Postage.
34. You must obtain a tracking number to verify return item delivered to our address. We cannot be liable if the item misplaced in transit.
35. Please note that we cannot refund postage costs, and any postage costs to return items back to us are paid by the customer.
36. For Batteries you have to contact us before 2 weeks.
37. We do test all parts prior to shipping and customer has to take the responsibility on replacing the part carefully.
38. Item are exchanging must be in Original Condition. (Any scratches, cracks, dints or other damage will not acceptable for exchange)
39. Please Note iPad Mini Digitizer Only Will Not Accept if it is Already used For Soldering.
40. Any product that has a glass component that is broken over this 7 days will be considered broken due to "user error" and will not be covered under warranty.
41. Costs of the return shipping are paid by customers. We could issue account credit for cost of the return after it is tested faulty.
42. All costs associated with returning goods are the customer's responsibility and are not refundable, Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
43. We reserve the right to refuse warranty on any items displaying any physical damage at our discretion.
44. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
45. We recommend sending return by a traceable source of delivery so warranty could be processed smoothly. We take no responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post.
46. All our Housing will not Part of the warranty policy.
47. If you can return any item for a refund or store credit, within 7 days of receiving your original order.
48. phone parts warehouse pty ltd reserve the right of final decision on the refund or replacement of warranty items.
Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions On This.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for any inquiry related to Product Returns.
Please fill out the Returns form and send it with the items, you can send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for record.
phone parts warehouse pty ltd
Wholesale B2B Mobile Phone Parts Supplier | Australia
Subscribe and become part of our community. Be the first of our latest offers and discounts!