phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au)
1.Respecting your privacy
1. phone parts warehouse pty ltd is committed to supporting the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal information' which set clear standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain aspart of our business operations.
2. phone parts warehouse pty ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
3. Our respect for our customers' right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
5. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy
6. phone parts warehouse pty ltd acknowledges and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect, use and disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
7. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2.What personal information do we collect and store?
8. So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or mail address. Some examples of where we may need these details are pre-orders, home deliveries, competitions & promotions and when you opt-in to receiving marketing newsletters from phone parts warehouse pty ltd. Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so.
9. There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future phone parts warehouse pty ltd customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost
10. phone parts warehouse pty ltd takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
12. Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
3.How is personal information used?
13. The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you. For example, for a credit card transaction we need your card number, and for a competition we need your contact details so we can contact you if you win.
14. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website,
15. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
16. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
17. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
18. We may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with superior service. This may include using your personal information to advise you of new products and services. You have the right to tell us that you do not want us to send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal details.
19. Where possible, we try to ensure that our disclosure of information to other organisations (for example market researchers, and others with whom we have commercial arrangements) is in a way which does not personally identify individuals.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.How do we protect your information?
20. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
21. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. We do not record any payment information in our web site or Server.
23. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
5.Access to your personal information
25. To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
26. We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in the limited circumstances recognised by privacy law).
27. You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you require access to your personal information, pleasemail email@example.com Of course, before we provide you with access to your personal information we will require some proof of identity. For most requests, your information will be provided free of charge, however we may charge a reasonable fee if your request requires a substantial effort on our part.
28. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
29. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
6.Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
30. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
31. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7.Third party links
32. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site.
33. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
34. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8.Sharing Of Your Personal Information
35. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. phone parts warehouse pty ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal
36. Yes .A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
37. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
38. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
39. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
11.Children’s OnlinePrivacy Protection Act Compliance
42. We are in compliance with the requirements of (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
12.Terms and Conditions
13.Questions and feedback
44. We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
phone parts warehouse pty ltd
Wholesale B2B Mobile Phone Parts Supplier | Australia
Subscribe and become part of our community. Be the first of our latest offers and discounts!