phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au) makes paying for your orders easily by providing a range of convenient payment options:All prices in this website are in Australian Dollars including GST
We accept the following payment methods:
1.Paying with Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer
You also can make payment by direct deposit / bank transfer to our bank Please include the invoice number as a reference in your transfer to avoid any delay in processing your order.Please note that it may take 1 - 3 working days for the bank to process the transfer.
We are also happy to accept bank transfer payments.
Account Name: PHONE PARTS WAREHOUSE PTY LTD
Bank Name: ANZ BANK
Account Number: 231238972
BSB : 013304
(1) On your Shopping Cart page, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your items.
(2) On the Order Information page, under Payment Methods, select the Direct Deposit / Bank Transfer option.
(3) After checking the details of your order, click Submit.
(4) After receiving the electric invoice, go to internet banking or local bank branch to proceed the payment. Please include
the invoice number as a reference in your transfer to avoid any delay in processing your order.Please ensure to include your order ID as a reference in your transfer to avoid any delay in processing your order. Please note it may take approximately 1 - 3 business days for the bank to process the transfer.
(1) The customers who choose to pay via bank transfer are responsible for all local handing fees and intermediary bank handling fees.
(2) We cannot process your order until your payment has been confirmed.
2.Paying With Credit Card Via Cybersource
We Accept Visa And Mastercard. We Don't Charge Extra For Visa And Mastercard, Additional Surcharge.Your Credit Card Payment Is Processed By Cybersource (https://www.cybersource.Com) Via A Secure SSL 128-Bit Encryption Technology. Your Credit Card Information Entered Into Our Website Is Encrypted And Will Be Sent By Cybersource Directly To The Bank To Be Processed.Therefore, We Do Not Keep Your Credit Card And Financial Information.
At your Shopping Cart, choose Proceed to Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Information page. Under Payment Methods, select Cybersource. After the order is placed, you will be redirected to the Cybersource page. (https://cybersource.com) on which you can proceed the payments via credit card.
(1) All your credit card details will be sent by Cybersource directly to the bank.
(2) The payment is proceeded via a secure SSL 128-bit encryption technology provided by Cybersource
(1) We want to remind all customers they are responsible for any local handling fees and intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm total payment amounts with their local bank before sending, It may take 1 - 3 working days for the bank to process the transfer.
phone parts warehouse pty ltd
Wholesale B2B Mobile Phone Parts Supplier | Australia
Subscribe and become part of our community. Be the first of our latest offers and discounts!