phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au)
1.Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au website (the "Service")
operated by phone parts warehouse pty ltd,Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.In these Terms and Conditions, We, Our or Us means phoneparts warehouse pty ltd ABN 68623272828 You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions.
This document contains the general terms and conditions which applies to the use of the website www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au The use of the Website includes the purchase, fulfilment and delivery of products and services from www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au This also including limitations of liability by phone parts warehouse pty ltd.
It is Your obligation to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing Your Order. By placing an order you also acknowledge that you have read, understood agree to the Terms and conditions as set out in this document.
Important Information About This Legal Contract You agree to this User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, by visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Website. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time,in phone parts warehouse pty ltd’s sole discretion.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
1. This User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, constitutes a legal contract between you and phone parts warehouse pty ltd. (References to "you" or "your" shall relate to a customer of phone parts warehouse pty ltd or other party that visits, browses, shops, accesses or otherwise uses the Webite , By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this User Agreement and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, as it may be changed by phone parts warehouse pty ltd from time to time, do not use this website.
2. The material provided on this Website is protected by law, including, but not limited to
3. You cannot be a minor at the time of purchasing products through the Website.
4. When you use the Website You agree to these Terms and Conditions which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. For clarity the binding contract is Terms and conditions.
5. This Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing. This Agreement together with Your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
6. By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
7. This Website is controlled and operated by phone parts warehouse pty ltd from its offices within the Australia. phone parts warehouse pty ltd makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is not authorized. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations
8. You consent to jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Australia, Adelaide to hear any such claims.
9. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms on your behalf.
10. It is Your obligation to ensure that You access our website legally. We are not liable for any loss or damage you may be subject to in connection with Your use of the Website. Please check the law in Country, state or territory before you place an order using the website.
11. You must ensure that Your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You.
12. You must take Your own precautions to ensure that the use of the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of cyber risk which may potentially damage Your computer or computer system. You agree that We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
13. The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
5.Errors On Site
14. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, despite Our best efforts, it may be possible that out products have been incorrectly priced on the Website. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
15. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
16. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
17. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
18. phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au)reserves the right to cancel customer accounts at any time with or without notice. Providing false or invalid account information may result in the termination of your account.
7.Account and Password
19. We will setup your account after receiving your information. Providing false registration information may result in termination of your account, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with a parent or guardian or with their express permission.phone parts warehouse pty ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
20. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and uphold Your rights
21. Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, your name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.
22. The personal information is collected in accordance with the law. In most cases Personal information is collected directly from You. We will not collect more information than required to carry out the transaction and any activities ancillary to the service. We collect information provided by you for the purporse of processing your present and future orders. We may also provide you with marketing material in respect of products which may be interest to you. We may disclose your personal information, to third-parties in accordance with the law.
23. To provide a superior service it is your responsibility to provide up-to-date personal information. There will be processing elays and delays in delivery if the information provided by you is not accurate.
24. We take all reasonable steps to protect all personal or company information from misuse, loss, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored securely whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only personnel requiring access to the information are allowed access. All personal, company or confidential information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Some information is kept for a number of years to comply with applicable legal requirements. Any personal information that is no longer needed is destroyed or de-identified. From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.
25. By placing your Order or otherwise contacting www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au, you agree that We may store, process and use data collected from your Order for the purposes of processing your Order. By placing your Order or otherwise contacting Us, you also agree that we may use such data, other than credit card details, in order to provide you with information from time to time on other products that may be of interest to you. You may obtain a copy of the data held by us concerning you on request in writing. If any data held by us concerning you is incorrect,
26. Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and the price of the Product cannot be changed. However we change the price at our own discretion or change the Product at your request. this will be confirmed by us in writing or by email.
27. Unless otherwise stated, All prices stated on the Website include GST but excludes Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs will be added at check out.
28. Customer is responsible for backing up all data. We cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any loss of data.
29. All image , colors and description of Products described in the Website are approximate. Due to Our commitment to continuously develop and refine our products the dimensions of products may change without notice. However,
30. We will endeavour to display product images as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see matches the product colour. This may be because of a number of factors including your hardware (e.g. Computer monitor) and the quality of the image supplied by manufacturers.
31. By placing an Order using our Website, you make an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s). This is the subject of Your Order . This is a binding contract.
32. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Us when We send an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address. We reserve the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and We may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
33. In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund. We do not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined.
34. We are not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
35. Incorrect or incomplete delivery address may cause delay in delivery of your products. We reserve our right to charge a further delivery fee for redelivery if the redelivery is required.
36. We will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Agreement
37. phone parts warehouse pty ltd attempts to be accurate as possible in product description, product images are for reference only. If an actual product is not as described, it can be returned in unused condition.
38. phone parts warehouse pty ltd (www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au) customers agree to supply appropriate payment for the products services received, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided.
39. Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order,You need a credit card , bank transfer and direct deposit to complete a purchase through the website. Payment for Orders will be processed immediately.
40. If Your nominated payment method triggers Our fraud prevention protocols, We may contact You to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until Your Order has passed Our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 3days, Your Order will be cancelled and Your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
41. Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If We have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact You before shipping to request whether You want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel Your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send You the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, We will refund the price difference and send You the Product.
42. Customer agrees to provide appropriate payment for the products received from phone parts warehouse pty ltd in accordance to the invoice to the invoice and in advance of the time period during which such products are provided or during which the credit terms stipulate. Acceptance of any products or goods from phone parts warehouse pty ltd constitutes the acceptance of the invoice and the customer is bound to and agrees to the full extent of the invoice.
12.Delivery And Ownership of Goods
43. We are not responsible for the delivery times of Products. However, we try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. phone parts warehouse pty ltd will does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
44. We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Our control may result in delays.
45. The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e- mail address nominated in their Order. Customers are permitted to cancel their Order and receive a refund in accordance with the Warranty,Return and Refund Policy at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
46. phone parts warehouse pty ltd will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
47. The couriers or postal services nominated by www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
48. phone parts warehouse pty ltd reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations
49. phone parts warehouse pty ltd is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by . www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
50. You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, you make offer 51. Orders will be deemed to have been received by www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au at the time www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au sends an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address.
53. www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
54. www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
55. In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
56. we does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
57. www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
14.Change of Mind
58. Please choose your product/s carefully. Returns due to change of mind are not permitted. This includes returns due selecting the wrong size or wrong product.
15.Refund And Returns
59. phone parts warehouse pty ltd reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms and Conditions will waive the refund policy.
60. We will replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty,Return and Refund Policy .
61. All refunds may take up to 30 business days to be processed, The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
62. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy refunds are limited to Your rights under statute
63. Returned Products, under the Warranty,Return and Refund Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are returning a Product due to a fault or defect under a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be able to return the Product without its original packaging.
64. Subject to clause 10.8, It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit
65. Where You are returning a Product to us because of Our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, You must return the Product to us at Your cost unless the Product cannot be returned, removed or transported without significant cost to You
66. Where You are returning a Product to us, we take no responsibility for a Product lost in transit. If subsection (b) applies, We will, within a reasonable time, collect the Products at Our expense.
67. the nature of Our failure to comply with the consumer guarantee, or the size or height, or method of attachment, of the Product.
68. Our Warranty,Return and Refund Policy, as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.
16.Warranty and Return Policy
You agree to our Warranty,Return and Refund Policy when using our service.
69. Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
70. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession. Items returned may incur a restocking fee.
71. In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions You must contact us within 14 days of taking delivery. You need to proof of Delivery of the Product. The Product must be returned to Us within 7 business days of your request to return the Product.
72. Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 6 month Standard Warranty.
73. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
74. Customer is responsible to double-check the warranty with their ordered parts. phone parts warehouse pty ltd is not liable for a ny warranties voided.
75. Warranty excludes faults relating to physical or accidental damage, or if the reason of the physical damage is not known. (eg. Cracked/shattered screen (front glass and/or LCD panel))
76. Warranty can't be given for the following repairs: software or software related, motherboard, liquid damage.
77. phone parts warehouse pty ltd’s warranty period of 6 Month i.e "Standerd Warranty” only applies to parts (accidental damage is not covered)
78. phone parts warehouse pty ltd has a limited warranty period of 90 days for all phone cases and accessories Effective from april 01 2019
17.Disclosure of personal information
79. We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
(b) any person or entity to whom you have consented to Us disclosing your personal information to; and
(c) any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
80. You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information held by us. We may charge a fee for providing this service.
81. Provider may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies
82. phone parts warehouse pty ltd shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. This includes loss of data, delayed delivery, no delivery, wrong delivery, and all service interruption caused by employees.
83. phone parts warehouse pty ltd makes no warranties for the services we provide. We do not make any claim of association or affiliation to Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia and other name brands.
84. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
85. phone parts warehouse pty ltd its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; any errors or defects will be corrected
86. the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
87. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
88. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content contained on the Service for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
89. We disclaim any express or implied warranty representation or guarantee as to the effectiveness or profitability of the Service or that the operation of our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Service.
90. phone parts warehouse pty ltd sources high quality repair and replacement parts for Apple and Samsung products. These parts that we source are tested for functionality, quality, and compatibility with Apple, Samsung, and other products, but these parts are not always original Apple or Samsung products or parts. phone parts warehouse pty ltd may sell many different quality grades of parts including: OEM, Semi-OEM, Refurbished, Aftermarket, and more that are in New, Like New, or used condition.
91. APPLE, IPHONE, and IPAD are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. SAMSUNG and GALAXY are registered trademarks of Samsung Group, Samsung Electronics, or one of their listed subsidiaries. phone parts warehouse pty ltd does not own the trademarks of Apple or Samsung. We use these trademarks only to the extent necessary for our customers to identify whether certain repair or replacement parts are compatible with the products owned by our customers.
Your acceptance of these terms
93. The copyright of all material provided on this Website is held by phone parts warehouse pty ltd or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of phone parts warehouse pty ltd or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without phone parts warehouse pty's prior written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Website on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
94. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs are courtesy of respective manufacturers and wholesale distributors.
95. All content in our website included but not limited to photographs, text, logo, design and video clips is the property of phone parts warehouse pty ltd
96. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any use of material, that is inappropriate in our judgment, may be removed from our service
21.Access, Interference and Linking
97. The Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. Those links are provided for convenience. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy in the other web sites. Other web sites will have their own terms and conditions and privacy practices.
98. phone parts warehouse pty ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as provided below under "Use Restrictions," or with express written consent of phone parts warehouse pty ltd. The following activity on the Website is expressly prohibited: Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Website or the content contained herein without prior written permission by phone parts warehouse pty ltd, collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from the Website for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on the Website; and, any use of, visits to,or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by phone parts warehouse pty ltd.
99. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray phone parts warehouse pty ltd, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any phone parts warehouse pty ltd logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
100. phone parts warehouse pty ltd does not review or control third-party sites that link to or from the Website, and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites linked to or from the Website.
22.Application of The Spam
101. We will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent.
102. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from Our Database.This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
103. At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications and newsletters from us. Unless you opt out, consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information
103. From time to time we reward our You with coupons, promotional codes,gift card ,reward point ,bonus offers or redemptions ("Offers"). All offers are prspective and cannot be used for prior transactions. Offers have different entry requirements, terms, conditions, and rewards. IF required these will be listed separately. It is Your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of a Offer. Generally offers cannot be combined or exchanged for cash.
104. Points will be added to your reward balance after you make your purchase, every time you make a purchase you will earn points based on the price of products purchased.Each AU$ 100 spent for your order will earn 100 Rewards Point You can use reward points in your reward balance as discount for your future purchases at www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au. Please note that redeeming to cash is not allowed. Each 100 Rewards Point can be redeemed for AU$ 1.00 The Order which have been shipped are only eligible for the reward points, the orders which are refunded / issued Credit and cancelled are note are eligible for the rewards points
105. Orders which are on discount or coupon code has been applied will not be eligible to Earn or Spend the reward points. You can see your Reward balance in MyAccount. You can Earn/ Redeem your points only when you are logged in.
25.Limitation of Liability
106. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
107. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
108. the information from or through the website are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
109. The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation,
110. we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
111. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This website and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement. phone parts warehouse pty ltd’s maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
26.Changes to Policy
112. phone parts warehouse pty ltd reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
113. It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed asyour acceptance thereof.
114. We may modify our Policies at any time without notice and such amendments are effective immediately upon publication.
115. A failure or delay by www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by www.phonepartswarehouse.com.au does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
27.Communications to phone parts warehouse Pty Ltd
116. Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by phone parts warehouse pty ltd for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, phone parts warehouse pty ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to phone parts warehouse pty ltd or the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
117. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
phone parts warehouse pty ltd
Wholesale B2B Mobile Phone Parts Supplier | Australia
Subscribe and become part of our community. Be the first of our latest offers and discounts!